TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Freckles & Boo shall not be liable for delays in delivering orders if for reasons beyond our control. Examples of circumstances beyond our control would be failure of Internet Service Provider or delays which occur once the package has been passed to our carrier.
• Freckles & Boo reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions as and when it is necessary for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
• Freckles & Boo reserve the right to substitute products subject to availability.
• Freckles & Boo do our utmost to protect your orders. Deliveries are labelled as fragile and we work with our shipping partners to ensure best practice whilst in transit. Our products are packed in such a way to protect your order. If orders received are damaged Freckles & Boo should be informed within 24hrs of delivery.
• It is illegal to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least eighteen years old. If you are buying alcohol as a gift the recipient must also be at least eighteen years old. Our shipping partners may require proof of age upon delivery If the recipient appears to be under the age of 25.
• Freckles & Boo may change any part of its websites site at any time should the need arise.
• A signature will be required at delivery to acknowledge safe receipt of the goods. We have a system in place whereby our carrier notifies us when a delivery has been made. In the event that the goods cannot be delivered a card will be left by our carrier.
• The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
• Upon receipt of your order, you should inspect it to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or external damage if these are apparent. Any responsibility for the quality of the produce themselves lies with Freckles & Boo suppliers.
If goods are returned to us by our couriers following unsuccessful attempts to deliver and where delivery instructions have been met refunds will not be given. In these circumstances the customer may request for the goods to be resent. This will incur the relevant area delivery charge and will not cover any spoilt perishable goods. Please note parcels containing alcohol cannot be left without a signature. Fresh Produce
It is not recommended that orders containing fresh produce are requested for a delivery on Monday. Orders for Monday deliveries leave us on a Friday and most fresh goods should be consumed within 7 days. Allergy & Dietary Information
Allergy information provided on Freckles & Boo websites is provided as a guide only. This information is correct at the time of publishing, which is when the products are made available on our sites. These are subject to change. Freckles and Boo cannot be held responsible if a supplier changes its recipe.
Please be sure to check product labelling before consumption. Alternatively, you can contact Freckles & Boo before purchase.